Saturday, August 6, 2016

HeartPoint Blog Survey Results

It’s been a couple of months since I posted my HeartPoint Blog Interest Survey. Thanks so much for all of you who participated in it and gave your feedback concerning topics that you would find most relevant to your life in future blog posts.

I thought you’d be interested in seeing what the Top Twelve Topics are. They are as follows along with their popularity rating:
  1. Marriage (52.9%)
  2. Family & Parenting Issues (43.1%)
  3. Ways to Serve (37.3%)
  4. Prayer (33.3%)
  5. Depression (31.4%)
  6. Anxiety (27.5%)
  7. Discipleship (and Following Jesus) (25.5%)
  8. Handling Your Emotions (23.5%)
  9. Addictions (21.6%)
  10. Grief (21.6%)
  11. Dealing with Conflict (21.6%)
  12. Spiritual Leadership (21.6%)

Interestingly enough, the last four (of the 12) tied at 21.6% popularity.

While I’m certainly not saying I’ll never write on any topics outside of these ones, I will most certainly focus a good deal of attention on them in moving forward with my blog.


Thanks again for your valuable input!

No comments:

Post a Comment